Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cheer Beijing Style





I was trying to get into the Christmas spirit here in Beijing because it's December already. I'm listening to my favorite Christmas music and lo and behold...what to my wondering eyes does appear? No not Santa and his reindeer, but this Christmas display (not really sure what else it could be called).... This is what the "Village" gives us to bring us great cheer and get us in the mood for Christmas! I have been trying to figure out what is happening here, maybe you will have a better idea than me... There seems to be some wigged out penguins and someone jumping out of a cake.. there is also a random bear... I'm not sure if my spirit is enhanced but they sure are trying (especially since they do not celebrate this holiday) and I say thank you.. I think!




No comments:

Post a Comment